Check back dailyEvery day, we'll curate the replies into one post to make it easy to read the story to that point and keep contributing.
Quick referenceTitle: The End of All Things
First sentence: Jasmine Blake thought she understood what love meant until the day she almost died.
Last sentence: She was just falling asleep when the car stopped, and Rick whispered, “We’re home.”
Read replies on the story page from the top down to see where the story is. Then, add your next sentence in a reply at the bottom.
A few things to keep in mind:
• Replies should move the story along.
• This story is rated PG, so keep it clean.
• No more than one paragraph per reply.
• Contribute again as the story moves along.
• Contributing to the story does NOT automatically enter you in the drawing for the book. Click here to enter.